Re: [Debconf-team] Conference bag proposal

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 11:30:31AM -0400, Brian Gupta wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Patty Langasek <harmoney@dodds.net> wrote:

> > Did we find out how much those bags would be "worth", and thus include that
> > in our estimations of their sponsorship? It could be that the donations of
> > the bags will put them into the higher categories, at which point they most
> > certainly SHOULD have a logo on the bags.

> Just doing some ballpark numbers, I'd be shocked if the bags are of
> high enough/cost value to have this qualify as a Gold level
> sponsorship.

Right, but it was my understanding that the company in question was also
donating funds as well as the bags.

And this doesn't really answer my question of the "worth" of the bags; how
much is it costing to provide 200+ high quality bags for the conference,
between materials, printing and other service costs? And, with our current
timeline, do we have to worry about how quickly they'd be produced?

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski