Re: [Debconf-team] Conference bag proposal

Hi Arne,

thanks for your work on this!

On Dienstag, 23. April 2013, Arne Wichmann wrote:
> I have now discussed with the sponsor, and they would be ok with a small
> number of sponsors on the bag (platinum and gold) and their own of
> course.

I'm not really sure this is ok, or to phrase it differently: I don't think we
can/should do this (without risking to alienate other sponsors).

(With "this" being: gold+silver + their own.)

> So, if there is no voice against this I would create a bag design together
> with them and go on with the first option.

It pretty much also depends on the design/content. Maybe its better to leave
out their logo from the bags but tell the attendees? So just
platinum+gold+dc13. Or just the dc13 logo.

This is a very sensitive subject, please get a final confirmation for the
final layout before anything is put in print with the expectation of being
able to distribute those at dc13.

cheers,
	Holger