[Debconf-team] DebConf13 accomodation proposal - feedback included from list

Hi list,

I cleaned up my proposal and moved it on a separate wiki page.
What's the difference: We no longer loose beds due to under-used rooms
because I reintroduced the nordique_medium category.

It is has the advantage, that it's still really simple to manage
because we only have one upgrade fee and only few categories to choose
from.
This means: DebConf doesn't need to be a travel agency.

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Pricing/Compromise

So the possible options to choose from are now:
* sponsored attendees: camping,sleeping_bag_big,sleeping_bag_medium

* non-sponsored attendees: as above + nordique_medium

* professional and corporate attendees: as above +
nordique_double/nordique_simple

For the sponsored there is exactly one upgrade possibility which puts
them into a nordique_small (4person room)

Philipp