Re: [Debconf-team] PayPal donations, and fees

Hi Gunnar,

On Mon, Apr 01, 2013 at 09:22:35AM -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> But then again, it seems to work for many people, and it's accepted by
> SPI (and by our sponsor). So, I'm not going to oppose a mechanism that
> can get DebConf (up to) an extra US$10K!

SPI itself doesn't accept PayPal, though at times there have been indirect ways
to donate to SPI via PayPal with other nonprofits as intermediaries.

However, nothing I've said is opposing PayPal as one matching funds donation
option. The easier the better!

> > thanks to the folks who are working on this, and to the Brandorr group
> > for offering the matching fund in the first place.
>
> As they say nowadays, «+1».

Same.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org