Re: [Debconf-team] what are the steps to volunteer for DebConf13

Hi Alfusainey,

As Raphaël told you the best thing to do is join the next f2f meeting
in Bern on Thu 25th April, 1900 localtime Adrianos Meetingroom ( I can
give you the address later).

I think the most important things to do right now are:

- More sponsors (for an eventual debcamp)
- Decision on accommodation categories and pricing

Again, as Patty said, you can start with IRC #debconf-team and ask
some questions there and since you are in Fribourg I recommend you to
join the f2f meeting.

Cheers

Mike