Re: [Debconf-team] DC14 bids: money handling

Hi Luis,

So, it's the best solution to not convert any USD into Bolivares and use the dollars directly to pay to an USD account of the food/accomodation and maybe day trip provider?
Do do you think we can find such hotels, food providers and travel agencies? And is it legal to do it this way?

Do you already have an estimate on how much money you could raise locally? Would it be enough to pay all providers that don't accept USD directly?

Philipp