Re: [Debconf-team] next local f2f meeting Sunday 10th March 1800 CET

Hi Gaudenz,

Le jeudi, 7 mars 2013 18.39:09, Gaudenz Steinlin a écrit :
> next meeting:
> Sunday 2013-03-10 1800 UTC in Fribour at the Liip office

The subject says CET and here you write UTC. Let's say 18h00 CET, to not have
a too late Sunday-evening meeting ?

As for the Liip office, I just got the ACK and therefor have added an entry to
the calendar on the SVN. For reaching the office, see our 'contact' page:

	http://www.liip.ch/en/who/contact

Cheers, and see you on Sunday,

OdyX