[Debconf-team] DebConf13 ics vCalendar URL

Hi all,

Le vendredi, 15 février 2013 14.17:39, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a écrit :
> I'd prefer an .ics committed to the svn (so that we can all contribute to
> it without needing external credentials), eventually with a helper tool to
> add new events to it. Unfortunately I don't have time to work on that
> before late next week.

I have now committed a DebConf13 ics vCalendar file to the DebConf-data public
repository. Don't hesitate to add VEVENT's to it:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data/dc13/calendar/DebConf13.ics?view=co

Cheers,

OdyX

P.S. I tested it's import in Google Calendar and, despite some waiting time to
actually see its entries, it's working.