Re: [Debconf-team] Update from meeting with LeCamp

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 03:11:23PM +0100, Philipp Hug wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We  (Gaudenz and I) had a meeting with LeCamp and agreed on the following
> changes to the contract:
> * Changed dates to: From Saturday Aug 10, 08:00 until Sunday Aug 18 17:00
> * Camping
> ** up to 60 persons allowed
> ** Price: if there are less than 300 people in beds CHF 17 (same as
> cheapest beds), if more than 300 beds are used, the reduced price for tents
> of CHF 10 applies
> * Cancellation fee: base price reduced to 100000, same conditions otherwise
> * Food prices explicitly stated in the contract now (breakfast, lunch,
> dinner)
>
> The following concession was made:
> * We pay 80% of the estimated bill before the start of the conference.
>
> About the DebCamp week:
> They'd really like if we come for there whole two weeks and wanted to
> include a deal for this week too. But as this would have been too
> controversial they accepted that we don't include this for now.
> This also means they are now free to rent all the buildings to other groups.
> But: Renting only some of the buildings might require some more concessions
> on our side.

I've been following last weeks irc/list dicussions and as a concerned-silent
one I must say now a big thank you for the hard work on the successful
negotiation of major issues in the contract.

Regards,

  .''`.  Tiago Bortoletto Vaz                         GPG  :      1024D/A504FECA
 : :' :  http://acaia.ca/~tiago                       XMPP : tiago at jabber.org
 `. `'   tiago at debian.org                          IRC  :       tiago at OFTC
   `-    Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal OS               http://www.debian.org