Re: [Debconf-team] Regarding DebConf13 planned location

På Tue, 27 Nov 2012 15:01:41 +0100, skrev Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org>:

I am unhappy that new concerns are being raised at this stage.

However, unfortunately I *did* see new information from these latest
discussions.
[...]
And I had simply assumed that there was a bathroom per one or two
(larger) rooms, whereas I am now told that there are a few shared
toilets and showers per building, and many showers only have a curtain
for privacy during the shower itself, and no private changing area.

Drastical solution: Sex-segregated houses.

That means that the people you share the showers with are the ones you most likely hang out with in the evenings.  A minor limitation for the male majority, but it would narrow the females' mingling choices for sure.  How many of the girls play mao? ;-)

--
Herman Robak