Re: [Debconf-team] Regarding DebConf13 planned location

On Dienstag, 27. November 2012, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> you
> started the discussion trying to find out what is my bigger problem with
> the intention of trying to "calm down" that.

I'm glad you know my intentions better than I do.</sarcasm>

Based on this assumption I dont think I have to reply much to the rest. Just
this, for the 50th time: yes, there are problems. But I'm sure we can deal
with them (and I'm not at all alone with that. We had three team meetings
about this). Other places (we have evaluated so far, incl. eg Fietsch, which
you wrongly stated we havent looked at. Same for Interlaken..) have bigger
problems.

That I dont agree with you, doesn't mean I'm not listening to you.