[Debconf-team] chair decission how to proceed (was Re: Regarding DebConf13 planned location

Hi Moray, hi Gunnar,

I think we need to get together and decide what we as chairs want to do.

Can we please either discuss this via (private) mail (between ourselves) or on
some irc channel? I'm happy to share our discussion after the fact, but I
would like a sole discussion between us three, as I believe a.) there will be
no new input and b.) to keep the noise level low.

I'm at work now, but "happy" to find time any time today, up until 23 UTC.
(And _ending_ with that, thats midnight here.)

I will also call Mr Pianaro in an hour, to inform him that we __might__ have
to cancel/delay the signing tomorrow morning early. I will tell him that I
dont want this to happen (and that I'd also prefer to cancel signing today,
but maybe we will only decide this at 23 UTC tonite...)
(I will also tell him, that I personally still look forward to DebConf13 in Le
Camp and that if he doesnt hear back from me this means we will sign
tomorrow.)

So Moray, Gunnar, when can you make it online to discuss? I really think we
should do it on irc, but if you cannot make it on irc, please at least share
your opinion here.

thanks,
	Holger