Re: [Debconf-team] another impediment to contract signing

On 27/11/12 10:12, Raphaël Walther wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
> On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 08:43:16AM +0000, Daniel Pocock wrote:
>
>> The fundraising team has been in discussions with the local canton about
>> receiving a subsidy or sponsorship
>>
> As far as I know, we didn't ask formally the canton so far but only an
> office which depends on the canton.
>
> I am not sure it is a good idea to talk about potential sponsor in public.
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Fundraising

I understand, and the details of this relationship should remain
off-list.  However, given the intense interest in the current situation
from various people, it is very important to understand that this
opportunity could be jeopardized by signing the contract too quickly.