Re: [Debconf-team] LeCamp - Approval of budget and signing the contract

On 2012-11-26 22:47, Philipp Hug wrote:
budget and give permission to the "DebConf13 association" to organize
DebConf13 at LeCamp within the budget attached.

Before I look at the proposed budget, I want to comment on this point.

As discussed previously, we should be working under an agreement like the one signed with ISIC last year, not delegating all organisational power to a local group in Switzerland as this sentence (perhaps unintentionally) implies.

--
Moray