Re: [Debconf-team] Regarding DebConf13 planned location

[Side note...]

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 09:22:37PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Beside observing the above, I can't (at least at a formal level) do much
> more to help. Constitution §5.1.1 is fairly clear on the fact that once
> something is delegated, the DPL could not overrule the delegates in
> their decisions. I think that is a very important principle to uphold.

I agree; but budget sign-off has *not* been delegated.  So the DPL has
retained the explicit power to veto any DebConf proposal.

Has a budget been submitted to you yet for DC13?  If not, that's interesting
in and of itself, given that a contract is due to be signed this week that
puts the DC13 on the hook for some rather steep financial obligations.