Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] Information about accommodation at le camp (photos and plans) ·

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 07:44:22PM +0100, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> tl;dr: not all LeCamp beds are like those shown by Ana.

[...]
> I understand (and can share part of) your concerns. Yet, as mentionned (on -
> team probably, sorry for that), Buildings 4 and 5 provide the most rustic
> accomodation. Other buildings such as Passerelle [0] provide a ladder to
> access the upper beds and lockers for your stuff.

The rooms in the "Passarelle" are indeed much nicer, it seems the best
building where somebody might end up. However your claims are misleading,
this building offers smaller rooms (that I guess will be assigned to
people paying) and it is also one of the building where the people with reduced
mobility can go. For this people, the superior bunk bed is removed, thus reducing
the capacity of the building further.

Let's see the details of this building. Get the PDF from:
http://www.lecamp.ch/communs/batiments.php?id=6&lang=
The pdf is one page with the map.

This building contains:
- 2 rooms with a bunk bed: 2 sleeping places or 1 if the person is with reduced
mobility.
- 1 room with a bunk bed: 2 places (or 1 reduced), with a lavabo
- 3 room with 2 bunk bed: 4 places (or 2 reduced).
- 2 rooms with 4 bunk bed: 8 places (or 4 reduced)
- 1 meeting room with 20 seats.
- 1 bathroom with 2 shower+WC for handicapped people
- 1 bathroom with 2 WC and 3 showers (not sure about this looking at the
  plan). This is a "unisex" bathroom+shower...

Pictures are at:
http://www.groups.ch/fr/K-0806-5489/colonies_vacances_photos.html
- pictures 3 and 4: show the 8 (or 4) person room.

In the case we don't get anybody with reduced mobility, we would have 32
sleeping places there.  Obviously some people will end here, but not
everybody will.

Ana