Re: [Debconf-team] Accomodation analysis of Le Camp

On 2012-11-26 08:03, Andreas Tille wrote:
So we failed three times in the standards you are claiming.  In other
words: In Europe we only had two times the standard you are mentioning (DebConf 9+11) and so I doubt that we do have something like a standard
for European DebConfs at all.

If I may provide the shortcut shortcut to the next step of the circular discussion: I don't think people are complaining about the standard of the sponsored accommodation in itself, but rather because this seems to be the only option most people will realistically have (see other recent mails for more detailed discussion about distances/prices/availability of other options). In Oslo and Edinburgh only a minority of people stayed in the DebConf sponsored accommodation.

--
Moray