Re: [Debconf-team] Accomodation analysis of Le Camp

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 06:49:09PM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> I do know that at
> each DebConf where the standard accomodation was 4-per-room,

I don't know from where you have this standard:

  DebConf3 (Oslo): Standard was a Gym with mattresses on the floor
  DebConf5 (Helsinki): I do not know the "standard" but I was using a
                   mattress on the floor in a room with two beds and
                   maximum occupation of 6 persons
  DebConf7 (Edinburgh): youth hostel with 6 persons per room (as far
                   as I know there was no guarantee that all roommates
                   were DebConf attendees but random people)

So we failed three times in the standards you are claiming.  In other
words:  In Europe we only had two times the standard you are mentioning
(DebConf 9+11) and so I doubt that we do have something like a standard
for European DebConfs at all.

BTW, besides the claimed 4-per-room standard I really like your way to
calculate the room occupation.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--