Re: [Debconf-team] Suggestions for a successful DebConf 13 in Le Camp

On Sun, 2012-11-25 at 15:29 -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
>  - Fix the professional and corporate registration categories.  This has
>    already been a source of confusion in the past due to mismatched
>    expectations.  I don't think it makes sense to accept registration
>    payments from companies and then give their attendees 4-to-a-room
>    accomodation.

After DebConf12, it was already decided to completely separate
registration fees from accommodation charges.  We should make sure that
we don't accidentally revert that decision, but if we keep to it then
the point above won't be a problem.

--
Moray