[Debconf-team] Signing the contract with LeCamp

Hi,

At the last debconf-team meeting [1] , I was assigned the task to
negotiate and sign a one-week contract with LeCamp.

As many of you might know, I was always a bit skeptical about LeCamp
as I'd have preferred a venue in a place offering alternative
accomodation options. However, it was decided to go ahead with LeCamp
and I'm respecting this decision.

This Wednesday, Gaudenz and I will meet the director (Mr. Pianaro) and
the president of the LeCamp foundation (Mr. Lautenschlager) and we
will discuss and probably sign a contract for a one week DebConf.

I'll send an updated budget to the DPL for approval tomorrow.

Quoting Gaudenz (IRC):
20:20 < gaudenz> If people feel that le camp is unsuitable they have
to act now. Either by organising another team meeting
                 before which overrides the last meeting
20:20 < gaudenz> or with a debconf chairs override.
20:22 < gaudenz> I don't want to take any actions that are in
disagreement with any team decision. But at the moment I think
                 what's planned is in line with the most recent team decision.

If someone disagrees with this course of action, they should say it now.

I'll keep you posted.

Regards,
Philipp

[1] http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2012/debconf-team.2012-11-22-20.00.html