Re: [Debconf-team] Decisions about Le Camp

Le jeudi, 22 novembre 2012 18.35:07, Philipp Hug a écrit :
> I think Daniel is right, that the motivation for any such agency to give
> money/more money is a lot higher if their decision to give us money
> influences our choice of venue. I hoped you'd have answer until now :(

Let's phrase it differently: « I hoped the "DebConf sponsoring team" (that
always welcomes help) would have an answer until now. »

I'm not surprised that Kantons take a while to answer. (Eh, you're still
waiting on an answer from the tax office, right? :-) )

Now what do we do if Kanton Schwytz says "hey, here's 25k if you come in our
Kanton?

Cheers,

OdyX