Re: [Debconf-team] le camp and people attending partial weeks?

Le mercredi, 21 novembre 2012 21.03:38, Richard Darst a écrit :
> I imagine this has already been discussed, but if we have lots of
> people coming for partial weeks, can le camp handle this, and more
> importantly, only charge us for when they are there?  (Only relevant
> for food, due to accom forfait... but might be relevant for accom if
> we get enough people).

Yes. They'll charge nights slept (well, spent) and meals eaten.

> There is also a slight logistical overhead that should be at least
> discussed with le camp.  I remember DC11 when we were promised magic
> buses but they didn't happen when someone realized people arrived all
> the time.

There are public-transportation possibilities hourly during the day, from the
two main airports to LeCamp, all the days of the week. The biggest logistical
concern will be when "too many people intend to take the same bus", as we have
to warn the bus company.

We'll need a tracking of who comes and leaves when anyway (as every year).

Cheers,

OdyX