Re: [Debconf-team] non-CHF sponsorship

I say *if* we do anything here, then option C without any hesitation.
IE: We have to plan to raise a bit more money to cover any currency
fluctuations. We can not put onerous conditions on our sponsors. (And
by onorous, I mean asking them to contribute on an accelerated
timeline that doesn't match their budgetary schedules and/or dealing
with foreign exchange requirements. Most small - medium sizes US
companies only deal in USD, and keep their books in USD. We need to
make sponsorship easier, not harder.)

That said we still have a ways to go before we have raised enough
funds to cover our expected costs, excluding currency fluctuations, so
I don't feel this is a priority at all. (Now)

-Brian