Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 Platinum sponsor

On Thu, 15 Nov 2012 11:11:01 +0100
Raphaël Walther <raphael.walther@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there !
> On Tue, Nov 06, 2012 at 11:07:46PM -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> > Raphaël Walther dijo [Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 10:34:38AM +0100]:
> > > Hi there !
> > >
> > > I am very glad to announce that the Matanel Foundation has decided to
> > > become Platinum sponsor of DebConf13!
> >
> > You know, I opened this mail quite early today... And left it marked
> > as unread just to remind me later on I should be happy and cheerful —
> > Wheee! Thanks! Congratulations! :-D
>
> I am very happy about it as well :-D
>
> > > As they supported also DebConf12 I would like to provide them with the
> > > final report by the end of the month. Is it realistic ? Also, it would
> > > help us for fundraising.
> >
> > Hummm... It *should* be. And if an important sponsor is expecting it,
> > even more so. I understand the Nicaraguan people had the need to send
> > the report some time ago to HIVOS — Norman, what happene to it? Is
> > there anything we can give Matanel? Does somebody know what is
> > missing?
>
> I didn't work on that so far. In my opinion we need someone to take the
> lead on that. Any volonteers ? It will help us to raise money.

Xamanu is the one in charge of this, so I have no much information about it, it would be great to know how the process is going from him and if another person is needed to lead the Final Report, we will need to do it.

Regards,

--
Norman García Aguilar <norman@riseup.net>