Re: [Debconf-team] Fwd: [Debconf-sponsors-team] some company

Le jeudi, 15 novembre 2012 13.38:08, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> yes, if they are running or considering to run Debian (or a derivative)
> - we should not discriminate anybody.
>
> No, if they just want to put their banners into Le Camp.

I wouldn't care if they get the same type of banners than other sponsors of
the same level. The fact that they run (or consider running) Debian is nothing
we should or can care about.

So despite my dislike, I wouldn't care too much to provide them the Platinum
exposure if they pay for it, be it only because they find the "Debian" name
fun.

I think we should welcome any sponsor within the agreed-upon sponsoring
levels. Where we have a decision margin though is in the special conditions we
might grant to sponsors: I don't think a cigarette-promotion event is
something we should allow, even if that brings some money.

>       Andreas (who never touched a cigarette).

OdyX (same here)