[Debconf-team] Thoughts on changing "Permanent sponsors" to a more descriptive "Hosting sponsors"?

There was consensus in the sponsors-team meeting today, that labeling
certain hosting providers as "Permanent sponsors" is suboptimal, as it
it could confuse our otherwise "permanent" regular "financial"
sponsors the impression that some sponsorship is more highly valued.

If one goes to our parent site http://debconf.org/ or the event site
http://debconf13.debconf.org/ certain sponsors that provide hosting
are listed in a way that gives them prominence over all of our
"financial" sponsors who in many cases provide our organization with
monetary assistance well in excess of the monetary value provided by
our hosting sponsors.

There was agreement that "Permanent sponsors" should be renamed to
"Hosting sponsors" very soon.

We also felt that somehow we should normalize the placement of these
sponsors, but that this could be deferred for future discussion if we
at least addressed the naming issue.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Brian