Re: [Debconf-team] reports from Le Camp "BSP", part 6: trust + seeing is believing

Hi Andreas,

it has been a few days, but I think you still deserve a reply...

On Donnerstag, 8. November 2012, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I might like to add the following:  I always travelled to OS events
> with the principle in mind that when draining time from the family I
> should not drain money from it in addition.  I've just got
> "permission" from the "council" to make an exception.  I'm keen enough
> to have DebConf in *Le Camp* that I'm willing to fully take over my
> expenses  (travel+accomodation+food however this is called) myself.
> I know that a  single offer does not help but I somehow have the gut
> feeling that other people might think similarly if they have the
> feeling that this is needed to safe DebConf in *Le Camp*.

awesome! Thats quite very encouring and speaks volumes about the
difference "audience" DebConf attracts! Thanks for your support and for
sharing the news!

> I wished we could concentrate onto a DebConf in *Le Camp* and will not
> drain additional time and energy/motivation by endless discussion.

Amen.

> Thanks to debconf-team for all their work

Thanks! & thanks for all your work on Debian!

cheers,
	Holger