[Debconf-team] smaller DebCamp, normal DebConf instead of shortening?

Hi,

>From my limited understanding of the situation, the current ideal plan
would be to reserve all of LeCamp for both DebCamp and DebConf. While it
really makes sense for DebConf, I'm not so sure about DebCamp: usually,
the number of attendees increases gradually through the week, so a large
number of beds will be unused during most of DebCamp.

Has it been considered (and discussed with LeCamp staff) to do a
incomplete booking of LeCamp during DebCamp? Is there flexibility there?
Of course, that would mean sharing the facility with non-Debianers, but
that seems acceptable given that there are many small houses, so we
would still be quite isolated and wouldn't have to talk much with normal
people :-)..

Crazy idea (because it would put a lot of load on the orga team): we
could do DebCamp at another place with more reservation flexibility
(even Interlaken?), and then move to LeCamp for DebConf...

Lucas