[Debconf-team] Reminder.. debconf sponsors team IRC meeting tomorrow Nov 14th 7PM UTC

Please see below for details:

For those in the US, that's 2PM Eastern, and 11am Pacific Time.

Thanks,
Brian
On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:02 PM, Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@debian.org> wrote:

Hi

I think we should have another sponsorship team meeting soon. The goals
of this meeting would be to first see how well our efferts went so far
for the very first round of sponsorship request and to distribute the
remaing companies nobody contacted yet. We should also priorize these
contacts to not waste our efforts on very unlikely sponsors.

I set up a Doodle poll to find the best time for the meeting:
http://www.doodle.com/gkhdyiyfm6wpu3z7

Please fill this poll before Monday 1200 UTC if you are interested in
helping with sponsorship requests.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.