[Debconf-team] Meeting on 22/11 and MiniDebConf on 24 and 25/11?

Hi,

It was brought to my attention that, while we will be having a DebConf
team meeting on November 22, many of the DebConf organizers (local,
global, whatever) will be at the Paris MiniDebConf just two days
afterwards.

Do you feel sensible to have the meeting just before a face-to-face
one? Having presential meetings allows for far higher-bandwidth
interactions, and might be important for our present situation.

So, what do you prefer? Meeting on the 22th as scheduled? Meeting
after the 26th? Meeting during the MiniDebConf?

Greetings,