Re: [Debconf-team] reports from Le Camp "BSP", part 6: trust + seeing is believing

On Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 03:17:12PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 08:22:20AM -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> >Not an anser per se, but just a "thank you" for this mail. It
> >summarizes many important points we all feel/know by now.
>
> +1

+1

I might like to add the following:  I always travelled to OS events with
the principle in mind that when draining time from the family I should
not drain money from it in addition.  I've just got "permission" from
the "council" to make an exception.  I'm keen enough to have DebConf in
*Le Camp* that I'm willing to fully take over my expenses
(travel+accomodation+food however this is called) myself.  I know that a
single offer does not help but I somehow have the gut feeling that other
people might think similarly if they have the feeling that this is
needed to safe DebConf in *Le Camp*.

I wished we could concentrate onto a DebConf in *Le Camp* and will not
drain additional time and energy/motivation by endless discussion.

Thanks to debconf-team for all their work

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de