Re: [Debconf-team] professional and corporate numbers from previous years

Le mardi, 6 novembre 2012 16.40:22, Ana Guerrero a écrit :
> Let's not enter in what is far or not, we wouldn't anywhere. It is a
> cultural conception, for some 10m walking is a very close place and for
> some 10m walking is far. While some live happily without a car, some don't
> know how to live without a car....
> That the place is easily reachable if you are lucky enough to have or
> afford a car doesn't mean the place is not isolated.

As a data point, Le Camp happens to also be at 5-10 minutes walk from a bus
stop that has hourly busses to both Yverdon and Neuchâtel.

For Swiss standards (where most cities are connected with high-speed trains
every half hour), that makes it kinda-isolated, granted.

OdyX