Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 local organization + darst's financial system

Hi,

On Samstag, 3. November 2012, Richard Darst wrote:
> I still consider it problematic that the "official" budget is not
> public

I agree.

> Just for the record, here is my recommended layout of documents:
> debconf-data/budget.ods - Public.  Expected costs and incomes.
> debconf-team/attendee-payments.ods - Attendee payment records.  Has a
> debconf-team/sponsors.ods - Sponsor payment records.  Once a sponsor
> debconf-team/accounting/ledger - Public full accounting of payments and
> + a DC13.ch specific ledger, of hug's choice, since that is important

I agree. So right now this means merging

debconf-team/dc13/finance/dc13_budget_lecamp_draft2.ods
debconf-data/dc13/accounting/budget-darst.ods

into debconf-data/dc13/budget.ods and then removing the two former.

And then we need to discuss several amounts of income, and how to handle
these...

cheers,
	Holger