Re: [Debconf-team] Correction of rumors and comments about anonymous financial support for LeCamp

On 02/11/12 16:09, Philipp Hug wrote:

> It's now clear that they only wanted to provide DebConf with liquidity
> to pay for the first 2 installments and to get their money back as
> soon as we get the money from our sponsors.
> This also has a financial risk for them and I want to thank them for
> their generous offer, but this arrangement will not proceed.

It is good that this has been clarified well before the meeting next
Wednesday, hopefully we can continue looking at all options objectively
now to find the solution that is best for Debian and the DebConf community