Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf13-localteam] Signing the contract for Le Camp

Hi Michele

Michele Cane <michele.cane@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Mr. Pianaro asked the contract to be signed by two people present at the
> last meeting we had.
> I think is not a good idea. I therefore propose to write him a letter
> stating that we agree with the contract but we are not going to sign
> until we have defined the association (end of september). Specifying
> that the people signing this letter are not legally bind to the
> contract.
>
> What do you think? Who is willing to sign with me?

Is this really necessary? At least at the last meeting I think he
understood that we need some more time and agreed to signing by the end
of September. I think we should at least wait until after the localteam
meeting next Wednesday. I'll write a mail about the legal association
for DC13 later today. I hope we can finally resolve this at the next
meeting. If we agree to the terms of the contract, this is the last
blocker that holds us from signing. But we should also discuss the
contract at a debconf-team meeting before signing. So we have to wait
until 18th September anyway.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.