[Debconf-team] Signing the contract for Le Camp

Hi,

Mr. Pianaro asked the contract to be signed by two people present at the
last meeting we had.
I think is not a good idea. I therefore propose to write him a letter
stating that we agree with the contract but we are not going to sign
until we have defined the association (end of september). Specifying
that the people signing this letter are not legally bind to the
contract.

What do you think? Who is willing to sign with me?

Cheers

Mike