Re: [Debconf-team] Information gathered for travel sponsorship

Hi David,

thanks for the proposal, in general I like it very much!

On Sonntag, 26. August 2012, David Bremner wrote:
> 6) About DebConf Newbies

this reminds me that I think we should have several budgets, ie in the case of
dc13:

- newbie sponsorship (30%)
- european attendees sponsorship (25%)
- non-european attendees sponsorship (45%)

The percentages are wild guesses to illustrate the idea.

This would also allow us to start a fundraising campaigns with more specific
goals, ie "increase the non-european attendees sponsorship budget by 10k CHF"
or such.

But then, this is just an implementation detail...

cheers,
	Holger