Re: [Debconf-team] collaboration/conferencing solutions (beyond IRC/email)

Just a follow up, chat on IRC suggests my message was not so clear:

- I'm not advocating we drop IRC.  Jabber actually supports `Multi User
Chat', and it can be bridged to IRC, so people use what they want

- Voice/Audio was deliberately not mentioned in the first email: text is
fine

- Other forms of collaboration might involve whiteboard, video, etc and
as an innovative organization, maybe others will emerge once an XMPP
platform is in place

- not specifically for -team meetings, as mentioned in the email, it
could be for DebConf itself, e.g. people asking questions remotely could
be cued through a conference server and they can have their face on the
projector (and in the official talk videos) - not mandatory though, but
useful for BoF sessions?

- such radical ideas could initially be tried at a smaller meeting (e.g.
next time there is a face-to-face meeting of local team, or a mini-DebConf)