[Debconf-team] IRC DebConf meeting minutes

Hi all,

Le lundi, 20 août 2012 18.37:21, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a écrit :
> = Prospective Agenda
>
> 	http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Meetings/20120821

<start template> :-)
This has now happenned, many thanks to all attendees and participants for this
meeting, the minutes are available there:

http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2012/debconf-team.2012-08-21-17.54.html

> I previously announced that I would pick a meeting date earlier this
> week-end but unfortunately, "life took over". Sorry for that.

Sorry again for that: I'll try to announce meetings a tad earlier in the
future. Don't hesitate to take over the poll parsing and meeting announcement
in case I go out scouting on a swiss mountain without internet again. :-)

Cheers,

OdyX