Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf13-localteam] Reusable plastic glasses for DebConf13

Hello,

Excerpts from Michele Cane's message of 2012-08-19 18:44:02 +0200:
> Hi,
>
> As discussed with Luca I did a little research on reusable glasses in
> the same style as paleo (a music festival taking place every year in
> Nyon)
>
> These are the model they are using at paleo and is the only one allowing
> a 2 colors printable logo:
> http://www.ecoverre.com/boutique/gots.php?id=2
>
> 625 of them cost less than 500 chf.
>
> Considering that Le Camp proposed only beers in glass bottles I think
> this could be a good alternative to propose them and at the end
> attendees can bring one glass home and if they want more they can be
> sold.

This is a great idea. There was exactly the same thing at RMLL in Geneva
last month, and I believe it was really appreciated (by the drinking crowd
at least).

Alexandre Poltorak (cc'ed) might be able to tell where they were ordered
from, or point to someone who'd know. The printed logo had at least 2
colors, maybe even three, I'm not sure anymore.

Cheers,
Marc