Re: [Debconf-team] Closing debconf13-localteam@l.dc.o ?

Quoting Gaudenz Steinlin (gaudenz@debian.org):

> Do you have an example of something that should only be on the localteam
> mailinglist for DC13? And to be honest, I don't care about people
> subscribed to the debconf-team list not interested in DebConf
> organization. After all it's the DebConf organization team's list. So if
> people uninterested unsubscribe we don't loose anything.

As a person who's exactly in this case (subscribed to -team but not to
-localteam), I think the merge would be a great improvement. I even go
further: it would be even when the localteam has discussion in the
local language.

Skipping mails or threads is easy for everybody and we'renot in the
days where one would mind about extra bytes toincoming mail traffic,
are we?

For instance, for DC12, I think *I* would have benefit fromreading
more local team mails, even if they were in spanish. It would have
given me a better view of who is who, who is in charge of what and
even the overall "health" of the team.