Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf13-localteam] food quality at LeCamp

Hi

Marcus Moeller <marcus.moeller@gmx.ch> writes:

> Hi all.
>
> nattie asked about the food quality at LeCamp.
>
> Had anyone of you already the chance to try their food offerings (Reg/
> Veg/Vegan)?

While nobody already tried their food, the cook was present at the
meeting last Tuesday. I'm really confident that the food qualitiy will
be high and that they have no problems with vegetarian, vegan or other
dietary restrictions. We explicitly talked about these requirements. The
also told us that they will cook with regional and seasonal products.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.