Re: [Debconf-team] RT tickets and spam

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 02:58:32PM +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> What should be done with the RT tickets that are actually spam?  Is
> there a way to mark them as spam (I could not find it).  I am
> principally interested in the 'sponsorship' queue.
>
> Thx, bye,
> Gismo / Luca

I'm still waiting for an account to even see the state of the spurious
tickets. I've offered to help clear out the mess. But, without access,
I can't yet.

I had assumed there would be a way to delete them. If there isn't, maybe
we can just close them or assign them to a "ignore this, it's spam"
queue.

Then there is also the impending host hardware + VM upgrade with a
presumably concurrent RT upgrade which might or might not include
new, interesting and useful features.

-edrz