Re: [Debconf-team] Le Camp Contract

Hi there!

On Sat, 18 Aug 2012 21:47:49 +0200, Michele Cane wrote:
> I received the contract from Le Camp "born" after last Tuesday meeting.
> Unfortunately I do not have access to the svn repo and therefore Luca
> will take care of the upload  (should be today or tomorrow).

Done, r1870.

BTW, it is "DebConf13", with uppercase 'C', please.

> There are some more or less important details discussed on Tuesday that
> are missing:
>
> - the option of a 34 chf food price
> - state to how many people the minimum price of 4880 chf corresponds

- new bed sheets at the end of the first week
- the kiosque position has not decided yet, so it could be elsewhere
  than the Carré
- I still think that having bottled beer or not can be discussed, so I
  will simply remove it from the contract
- IMHO the "custom" wine should not be present in this contract, it
  could be a more general Debian wine as well

> Moreover he asked two of the people present at the meeting o sign it
> before the end of August.

No problem for me.

> We can ask modification via mail (in order to keep track of the
> process). And I think it should always done by me to keep things simple
> and continuous.

Fully agree.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca