[Debconf-team] Le Camp Contract

Hi everybody,

I received the contract from Le Camp "born" after last Tuesday meeting.
Unfortunately I do not have access to the svn repo and therefore Luca
will take care of the upload  (should be today or tomorrow).

There are some more or less important details discussed on Tuesday that
are missing:

- the option of a 34 chf food price
- state to how many people the minimum price of 4880 chf corresponds

Could people present at the meeting double check the contract and tell
me of missing or wrong points so that I can ask him to correct them.
Should I translate it in English or everybody is fine with it in
French?

Moreover he asked two of the people present at the meeting o sign it
before the end of August.

We can ask modification via mail (in order to keep track of the
process). And I think it should always done by me to keep things simple
and continuous.

Cheers

Mike