Re: [Debconf-team] Next IRC DebConf meeting - Poll for dates/times

Le jeudi, 16 août 2012 13.45:47, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a écrit :
> = Dates poll
>
> 	http://doodle.com/9vuympgpwem29v7t

As has appeared on IRC (so I'm bouncing this to mail), this poll isn't
satisfying to some because it might forbid non-europeans to attend: what
additional non-european hours would be suitable for this (and future) polls?

(FWIW, it is possible to add new time slots, then people can go and edit their
votes, so it's not too late to correct any diplomatic incident I might have
created by asking twice now for exclusively-european times.)

OdyX