Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf13-localteam] split debcamp?

On 15/08/12 13:03, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> Le mercredi, 15 août 2012 14.51:20, Daniel Pocock a écrit :
>> Another idea: what if (…)
>
> In french we say: "Avec des `si', on peut mettre Paris en bouteille". Which
> translates to something like "With `what if's, one can put Paris in a bottle".

Some of the other ideas - like the kids camp or the social outings - may
be in that category

But the issue of attendance during the DebCamp week has very real
financial implications - you don't think it is worth looking at options
to mitigate such risks?