Re: [Debconf-team] And regarding the Penta replacement

Hi

Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> writes:
> - Resources? I can have this on a VM of my personal machine, but I'd
>   very much rather if we have a instance where more people can log in
>   and hack on it. A DebConf machine? A Debian machine? Would be
>   good. But *please* not a painfully underpowered instance as Cletus
>   (the test instance for Penta), it only makes stuff harder.

I can help with that. I have an unused VM with 1G of RAM and 25G disk on
a 2.4GHz machine. frab.debian.net already points at it's IP. I also have
a half-working test install of frab there from DebConf. Just send me a
signed mail with your ssh key if you want access.

I'm also OK with unregistering the debian.net name if you want it for a
different test instance.

Gaudenz