Re: [Debconf-team] DC13 sponsoring brochure, sponsorship levels

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 8. August 2012, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> > Also, according to a phone call (referred to from the 20110831 Meeting
> > minutes[0]) I had held with Lausanne Tourisme, if we had gone to
> > Lausanne, the city would have given between 25k and 40k given a good
> > dossier.
> Can we potentially have part of the DebConf in Lausanne, maybe the
> Debian Day, to qualify for that?

I like this idea (or going to any other city), even considering the logistic
difficulties.

Mostly because I'd _imagine_ we wont have many interested people at Debian Day
if we do it in Le Camp. But given we want to reach out to local communities, I
think this should be mostly decided by locals, who know these communities.

cheers,
	Holger