[Debconf-team] IRC DebConf meeting minutes

Hi all,

Le samedi, 11 août 2012 09.12:27, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a écrit :
> As announced previously [0] and according to the poll's [1] result, I
> propose to hold the next IRC DebConf Team meeting on:
>
> 	Monday, August 13. 20h00 (UTC+0200)
> 	$ date -d '@1344880800'
>
> = Prospective Agenda
>
> 	http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Meetings/20120813

This has now happenned, many thanks to all attendees and participants for this
meeting; we almost managed to hold to our tight (90 minutes) maximum time and
we got constructive discussion.

The minutes are available there:

http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2012/debconf-team.2012-08-13-17.55.html

Don't hesitate to send status updates to the list as soon as you have
addressed an issue: it makes your work visible to others and they can thereby
more easily help you!

Cheers,

OdyX
--